This section outlines the core concepts of building a full stack application using Trillo platform. We will provide an overview of various models and serverless components namely
- Data : Data model or object model used by the application.
- Service : Service definition including credentials and OpenAPI (Swagger) document.
- UI : Component and page definition in HTML. Also includes Controller for the application specific logic.
- Functions : Trillo serverless functions are written in MVEL. They can be invoked as an API.
- Flows : Trillo flow is used for the orchestration i.e. executing a set of steps where each step entails API call, database access, decision making or execution of another script such as for data mapping.