Trillo File Manager is an application for managing files on GCP Cloud Storage using UI. It supports secure and HIPAA compliant file transfers. Its use-cases are:
- Uploading large files to GCP for processing (data ingestion)
- Backing up files, terra bytes of data backed up by an organization
- File sharing, a media company shares files with designers
- Versioning, a company versions AI model files on cloud storage bucket
- General management of files on GCP Cloud Storage - organizing in folders, archiving, deletion, copy, rename
- Gain insight into GCP Cloud Storage usage though several out-of-the-box reports
Its features are as follows.
- Secure and HIPAA compliant.
- SFTP for file transfer and automation.
- Easy to use UI.
- Deploy in your private cloud on GCP (VPC), ensuring your data belongs to you.
- Share with group (team) folders.
- User and group level access control.
- Customizable and extensible.
1. User Management
2. Group Management
5. SFTP via FileZilla
6. Cloud Storage